高端人才R签证，知多少！ About R-visa
With the improvement of China's opening-up level and its emphasis on foreign talents, more and more high-level foreign talents have obtained the R visa and enjoyed many conveniences. However, there are still many foreign friends who do not know R visa, then please follow us to get more details about it. For sure, you’ll not miss it after you know how amazing it is!
The R visa is a visa for Foreign Experts Whose Skills are Urgently Needed in China.
申请R字签证有什么好处？Benefit From R-visa
1. The time limit for confirming the qualification of foreign talents is reduced to 5 working days, enjoying the shortest examination and issuance period.
2. Foreigners who meet the requirements of R visa application can go through the green channel at the embassy (there is no need to make an appointment or wait in line), visa processing fee is exempted, and visa processing is fast (many countries can do it on the same day and get it on the same day).
3. The R visa is the longest valid visa in China, lasting from 5 to 10 years
4. Maximum length of stay on visa. Multiple entries are allowed and each stay is up to 180 days
3. Spouses and minor children can enjoy the same period of validity and multiple entry treatment.
R字签证的申请条件 Application Requirements For R-visa
Basic Requirements for Inviting Company
Those legally established, having actual business premises, paying taxes according to law, paying social insurance, and having no record of serious breach of trust, which should be approved by the competent department of the industry in advance as prescribed by laws and regulations, shall be approved, and shall be submitted to the relevant department of the industry for examination and approval during the epidemic period.
Basic Requirements for foreign applicants
Those who meet the standard conditions of Foreign High-end Talents (A) in the "Classification Standards for Work in China for Foreigners (Trial)" can apply for R visa as follows:
① Selected for domestic talent introduction plan.
② Conforming to internationally recognized standards of professional achievement. Such as:
1) Academicians of national Academy of Sciences and engineering
2) To publish 3 papers as the first author or corresponding author in international high-level scientific and technological journals (JCP AREA 1 and 2)
3) Used to hold senior management positions in the headquarters of fortune 500 companies and be a key member of technology r&d
4) Have held senior management positions in financial institutions and international well-known accounting firms
5) Top 8 athletes in the Olympic Games or the World Cup, World Championship and other important international events included in the Olympic Games or the core members of the head coach or coaching staff in charge of training
6) Employed as senior management or associate professor in universities and scientific research institutions
③ Foreign talents who meet the needs of market-oriented encouraged positions
④ Innovative and entrepreneurial talents
⑤ Outstanding young talents
That's all for today. Next time, we will share more information about foreigners coming to China. And see you soon.